Indonesia Cyber Game Hacking Community
Silahkan REGISTER Bagi Yang Belum Mempunyai ID,Atau LOG IN bagi yang sudah memiliki akun

@Hormat Kami Team Karameca

Silahkan REGISTER Bagi Yang Belum Mempunyai ID,Atau LOG IN bagi yang sudah memiliki akun

@Hormat Kami Team Karameca

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karameca's Forum

IndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords
DUAL
Top posters
™Risman|-|Karameca™
Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 I_vote_lcapFree Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 I_voting_barFree Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 I_vote_rcap 
AnonymousHacker
Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 I_vote_lcapFree Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 I_voting_barFree Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 I_vote_rcap 
Sofian Karameca II
chelbapolanda
egysaputra
|Hacker|
rio77
LisaCintakamu
Anis
arjuna
How Online
Visitor
adf.ly - shorten links and earn money!

Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5

Go down 
4 posters
PengirimMessage
Radenz
Warga
Warga
Radenz

Jumlah posting : 43
Lokasi : Tarakan Kalimantan Timur

Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 Empty
PostSubyek: Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5   Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Counter - Strike Xtreme V5 (2011)
Descriptions:
PC ENG Developer: Sierra Publisher: Bluelytning Year: 2011 794 MB
Genre: FPS, Action

The new version of a fan assembly Counter-Strike! essentially the same CS online only offline with bots. this is a plus for those who because of the ping can not normally play on Chinese servers and can also be oprobyvat weapons available in the CSO only Donat of 1.6 was perhaps that the multiplayer and the principle of normal.

System requirements:
Processor: AMD Athlon 1200 + / Intel Pentium 3 1.2 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 2 MX / ATI Radeon 7xxx

PECULIARITIES Games
Added about 20 weapons and player models (which is added and not replaced)
* Effects of the murder
* Its sounds for each weapon
* New special effects
* Highlighting Weapons
* Included in the assembly of six mods: Human Scenario, Deathmatch, Zombie Mod, ZombieScenario plus new effects and animation
* Fixed errors when connecting
* Works search servers
* Added patch solves the problem with error "Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' of one of its dependencies not correctly registered ..."

Game modes
Normal - classic game
Human Scenario - hold several rounds of mercenaries and to endure in the last round to destroy the helicopter
In order that would play in this mode to disable bots and run the map hs_desertstorm otherwise the game may hang
Deathmatch - a team game on a team with instant respawn
Ghost Mod - you against a team of ghosts are barely visible and they are armed only with knives
Zombie Mod - the classic zombie mod. an infected attempts to infect all the others
Zombie Scenario - alone against hordes of zombies. need to survive and destroy the main and ghouls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Files :794 MB
Password: Warez-Home.net

SS:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jangan Lpa (+) And Kasih Cendol
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
agan
Warga
Warga
agan

Jumlah posting : 1

PostSubyek: Re: Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5   Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:18 am

Kasih Cendol Kasih Cendol Thread Off Thread Off
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
andhrye
Warga
Warga
andhrye

Jumlah posting : 38
Lokasi : sukabumi

PostSubyek: Re: Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5   Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 am

Nice Inpo sedot dulu ahh
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
kompas
Warga
Warga
kompas

Jumlah posting : 2

PostSubyek: Re: Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5   Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Kasih Cendol
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Free Download Counter Strike Extreme V5
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1